I may have been making poor choices, but now I am CHOOSING to make different choices.
I choose life and blessings.
It starts NOW.
These are areas I am starting with. The rest will follow.
-more consistent time in the Word
-challenging ungodly beliefs/writing new godly beliefs
-finding a good accountability person
-accepting forgiveness/forgiving myself
I'm not expecting this to be easy. In fact it will probably be the most difficult thing I've done yet. But now the difference is that I WANT it for real this time, no compromises.
Father,
You know the difficult journey I am getting ready to embark on, and you know before I do the challenges and temptations I will face. Please help me by making the path clear and sending people along the way to encourage me and help me stay accountable. I have tried to do this on my own, in my own strength, and I failed miserably and became miserable. This time I am leaning completely on You. I may still struggle with my selfish ways, and when I do, please gently guide me back to You. I am counting on You, God, and I am placing my trust in You now.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YOU GO, GIRL!!! i'm SO proud of you! you can do this, because you have God on your side, and the amazing folks at MM, and me! it's not going to be an easy joutrney, but nothing worth doing is ever easy. i'm here for you!! love ya!
ReplyDelete